What is ePVPipe IMS 2.0?
ePVPipe IMS 2.0 is a computerized Inspection Management System, customized for Pressure Vessel, Tanks and Piping at P&G Plants. ePVPipe IMS 2.0 provides a 360-degree view of all inspections, equipment, and records.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces Inspection preparation, Inspection performance and Inspection Management
- Automated Inspection Resource Requirement Forecasting and Scheduling
- Comprehensive management of all equipment and inspections
- Automated reassignment of inspections and inspectors
- Dashboard and Reports (for inspectors and managers)
- Inspector’s Qualification and Certificate Management
- Support OSHA Compliance
Everything you need all in one system
- All tank, vessel, and piping inspection information
- All equipment records
- Inspection Schedule
- Inspection History
- Inspection Task history
How ePVPipe IMS works?
ePVPipe IMS 2.0 is a multi-user application that runs on any PC or tablet browser. Inspectors and Application Administrators can access the system from anywhere, anytime with a PC, laptop, or tablet. ePVPipe IMS 2.0 replaces single-user Access DB, or Excel-based manual systems for inspections.
Find and Fix Defects
ePVPipe IMS 2.0 includes a Defect Management module that provides the ability to:
- Create Defect during inspections (or any other time)
- Update/Fix defect
- Record Defect comments
For more information, contact the HCONN Support team at: